Forwarding a Claim to the Commercial Bar

Best and easiest way

Submit the claim directly to the attorney via the “Forward an Account Tab” located on their law firm’s listing. By using this method you are able to create a forwarding letter, personalized to the attorney, and attach any documents necessary. By submitting this information, it will be sent to the attorney, a copy to the forwarder, and notification of the claim being sent to the Commercial Bar staff for Bonding purposes.


Complete the coupon and submit to the Commercial Bar. This is a shortcut method that will fulfill the notification of claims being sent to Commercial Bar attorneys, but does not send any information to the attorney, no documents can be attached.

Email the information directly to

Fax the information directly to



You can also mail us your information.212 E Hillsboro Blvd #1367, Deerfield Beach, FL 33443