Bonding a Case sent to a Commercial Bar Law Association Member

The best and easiest way

Submit the case directly to the attorney via the “Forward a Case” tab located on their law firm’s listing. By using this method, you can create a forwarding letter, personalized to the attorney, and attach any documents necessary. By submitting this information, it will be sent to the attorney, a copy to the forwarder, and notification of the case will be sent to the Commercial Bar Law Association staff for Bonding purposes.


Complete the coupon and submit it to the Commercial Bar Law Association. This is a shortcut method that will fulfill the notification of cases being sent to Commercial Bar Law Association attorneys but does not send any information to the attorney, no documents can be attached.

Email the information directly to


You can also mail us your information.212 E Hillsboro Blvd #1367, Deerfield Beach, FL 33443